Job Summary SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name : Various Post
- Vacancies : 20,000+
- Job Location : All India
- Last Date to Apply : 8-oct-2022
- Category: Centre Gov Jobs
- Official Website : ssc.nic.in
Important Links SSC CGL 2022
SSC CGL Application Fees 2022
- UR/OBC/EWS: 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/EsM/Females: 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
SSC CGL 2022 Important Dates
- Apply Start From: 17-September-2022
- Last Date to Apply: 8-October-2022
- Exam Date: December 2022
SSC CGL 2022 Age Limit
- The Age Limit For SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 is 18-30 Years. The Date for the calculation of the age is 01-01-2022. For More Information Related to Age Relaxation Read Notification carefully.
SSC CGL 2022 Vacancy Details
- Various Post: 20,000+
Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 20,000 vacancies. However, firm vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, along with Post-wise& category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in> Candidate’s Corner > Tentative Vacancy) in due course. Candidates may note that State-wise/ Zone-wise vacancies are not collected by the Commission
SSC CGL 2022 Education Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. For Post Wise Essential Educational Qualifications Must Read Official Notification SSC CGL 2022
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer : Graduate + CA/CS/MBA
- Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) Post: Graduate With 60% Marks in 12th Class or Graduate with Statistics
- Other Post: Graduate in any Stream
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of SSC CGL 2022 Includes Following Steps –
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2022
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Time Duration for Tier-1 Exam is 1 Hour and 1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25/50
- General Awareness : 25/50
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25/50
- English Comprehension: 25/50
- Total: 100/200
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2022
- Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session-II, on same day. Session-I will include conducting of Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting of Module-II of Section-III. Therefore, duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes and duration of Session-II will be 15 minutes only.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Paper-I.
- Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Language And Comprehension module in Section-II of Paper-I.
How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official SSC CGL Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’. Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready: Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)Email ID (to be verified through OTP).Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):Voter ID Card PAN Passport Driving License School/College ID Employer ID (Govt./PSU/Private)Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a Person with Disability. For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information: Basic details Additional and contact details Declaration. For filling up the ‘One-Time Registration Form’, please follow the following steps: A few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth etc) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purpose and to avoid any mistakes. If there is mismatch between original and verify data column, it will not be accepted and an indication will be given in red text.