What is PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme?
To make women self-reliant, the Social Welfare Department provides sewing machines to the poor and working women of the country for self-employment. Under this, women below 40 years of age are given the benefit of free sewing machine. It may be mentioned that the scheme of providing free sewing machine by the social welfare department is running in many states of the country. In which free sewing machine scheme has been started mainly in the states of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Bengal, Gujarat, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh etc.
Who will get the benefit of PM free sewing machine scheme?
The benefit of free sewing machine will be given by the social welfare department only to those poor and helpless women who want to support their family by being self-employed. Who have no means of employment. The scheme provides free sewing machines to widows and physically challenged women by the government. Under this the benefit will be given to widows / women of BPL family below 40 years of age.
Terms and Conditions for PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme:
- Some eligibility and conditions for free sewing machine scheme of social welfare department are as under:
- All women in economically weaker BPL category are eligible for free sewing machine scheme.
- Women should be between 20 to 40 years of age to avail free sewing scheme.
- The annual income of the husband of the applicant labor women is Rs. Must be no more than 12,000 Benefits of free sewing machine scheme
- All the working women of the country will be given free sewing machines by the government.
- Free sewing machine will be provided to more than 50 thousand women in each state by the government under free sewing machine scheme.
Where will the Prime Minister look for Documents for Free Sewing Machine Scheme?
- Aadhar card of the woman applying
- Female age certificate
- Certificate of family income
- Women’s identity card
- Medical certificate of disability if the woman is handicapped
- If a woman is a widow then her destitute widow certificate
- Certificate of sewing work
- Community certificate
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Passport size photo of the applicant
How to apply for PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme?
scheme, if aspiring working women want to apply, they must first visit the official website of the Government of India. After visiting the official website, you have to download the application form from there. After downloading the application form, you have to fill in all the information requested in the application form such as name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar number etc. After filling in all the information, you will need to attach a photocopy to your application form and attach all your documents to your respective office fees. After this, your application form will be verified by the office officer. After verification, you will be provided free sewing machine.