Gujarat Samras Hostel List
- Ahmedabad Samaras Hostel
- Rajkot Samaras Hostel
- Surat Samaras Hostel
- Vadodara Samaras Hostel
- Patan Samaras Hostel
- Anand Samaras Hostel
- Bhavnagar Samaras Hostel
- Jamnagar Samaras Hostel
- Bhuj Samaras Hostel
- Himmatnagar Samaras Hostel
Necessary Document For Samras Hostel Admission
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Student Mark sheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Leaving Certificate
- Adharcard Copy
- Disability Certification (If the Student is Disabled)
- Certificate if the Child is an Orphan
Important Note :
- Students who have applied in the year 2022 but have not been admitted due to COVID 19 will have to Re-Apply online. Previous application will not be considered valid.
- Provisional merit list for admission as well as other instructions will be published online. In this regard, students will have to visit the said website from time to time.
- Students placed on the Provisional Merit List will have to verify the original certificates before getting admission in the Samaras Hostel. Students will be informed about this through SMS and E-MAIL.
- If there is a discrepancy between the percentage filled in the online form of an applicant and the percentage of the original marksheet and the certificates of eligibility, the admission of such applicants will be canceled.
How To Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online Application Start From :
- Online Application Last Date : 30.06.2022
As of now 20 hostels located in 9 District (Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Patan, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara) for Boys and Girls having total capacity of 13,000 students.
About Samaras Chatralay Society : The Government of Gujarat has established “Gujarat Samras Chhatralay Society” in September 2016 under Social Justice and Empowerment Department.